Electric Lighter, Flameless, USB Rechargeable Lighter,
- USB Rechargeable: Forget needing gas, our rechargeable USB electric lighter charges just like a mobile phone. Charge fully in just 1-2 hours for 60-80 ignitions and start lighting candles, gas bbqs.
- Windproof: Perfect for harsh weather conditions & outdoor usage – the plasma technology is wind proof, making it an ideal tool to use when camping trips or BBQs where you may be tackling the elements.
- In the box: Within each box is an electric Cello arc lighter and a USB cable. A modern alternative to a gas or clipper lighter, ane electric lighter is the way forward to lighting candles, bbqs and more
#1 Keep the wooden wick short.
Seriously, this is the most important tip we can give you....keep your wick trimmed. Trim the wooden wick before your first burn to 1/4 inch. Before your next burn, we suggest using candle wick trimmers to trim the wood wick to 1/4 inch again before re-lighting. If the wick is too long, it cannot absorb the wax and burn properly. Most problems with wooden wick candles can be solved by trimming the wick!
#2 Burn in 2 to 4-hour increments.
Your first burn should last 60 plus minutes so the wax can melt evenly. An uneven wax pool can drown the wick & cause problems lighting it. To preserve longevity of the scent in the candle, do not burn longer than 4 hours at a time.
- Never leave a candle unattended.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Never touch or move a candle while it is burning or while the wax is liquefied.
- Don’t burn a candle down. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 1/2 inch remains in the container or 2 inches if using a pillar candle.
Place burning candles at least three inches apart from one another. This is to make sure they don’t melt one another, or create drafts that will cause the candles to burn improperly.
- Extinguish a candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, and check for unwanted drafts before re-lighting.
- Never use a candle as a night light or while you may fall asleep.
We like to be 100% transparent about how our candles are made and packaged.
We use coconut-soy blend base in our candles (toxin, paraben, and phthalate-free) and FSC-certified wood wicks. The tin vessels can also be recycled or re-used.
Candles are packed with biodegradable honeycomb packages and are sent in compostable mailers. Our boxes are made from recycled fiber and sealed with water-activated tape.